About Me

DIARY JOURNEY-THE IMMUTURE STORYTELLER/ ONE HELL OF GUY-NEW YORK ''OUTSTANDING GENTLEMAN''-WASHINGTON POST I WISH I COULD BE MORE LIKE HIM-''THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD/ OUR HERO'S -JUSTIC LEAGUE/ ''HE IS MY PHONE'S BACKGROUND''-MOM/ MUSIC-BEN HOWARD/NIRVANA ALL SERIES/ HE IS THE BEST-AVENGERS STAN LEE IS MY HERO.

Wednesday 02 2021

Late-night thoughts

------- ------ --------- --------- ------- -------- -------- ------

I know, it kills you from the inside seeing you couldn’t save that person from going away.

I know how that feels.

              


I know how it has changed you as a person who could’ve been the happier version of you that you once used to be.


I know the feeling of saying no to someone who says they love you and you denying them because you know you’re incapable of loving anyone at all.

I know you’re enjoying your ‘ME time’ but eventually realising you’re lonely and you’re okay with that.

                    


I know how you sit there with nothing to do yet pretend to be busy instead of attending those ‘friendly’ calls. 


I know, that you know what they’ll tell you if you share your emotions to them.

I know you don’t even care about what they might assume about you.

I know of people threaten going away if you don’t change for your own good, you hold their hands and show them the door.


Yeah yeah, the world is a better place when you have good people around you, they say, but then what if you decided to believe in this new existence of yours?

I know that feeling.


The aggression of wanting to be loved and to be left alone, I know the fight behind that pretentious smile.

The grudges you hold against the person who knew they could’ve saved you from that and the slight hint of thankfulness of the fact they actually didn’t.

I know.


I know you thought you are helpless and there’s nobody on this planet who will ever understand.

But I’m here to tell you,

I know.



#theimmaturestoryteller #love #life #latenightthoughts #nevergiveup #thankful #relationship #relatable #peace #peaceofmind #lonely #together #friends #goals #dontcare

No comments:

Post a Comment

tools -->