About Me

DIARY JOURNEY-THE IMMUTURE STORYTELLER/ ONE HELL OF GUY-NEW YORK ''OUTSTANDING GENTLEMAN''-WASHINGTON POST I WISH I COULD BE MORE LIKE HIM-''THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD/ OUR HERO'S -JUSTIC LEAGUE/ ''HE IS MY PHONE'S BACKGROUND''-MOM/ MUSIC-BEN HOWARD/NIRVANA ALL SERIES/ HE IS THE BEST-AVENGERS STAN LEE IS MY HERO.

Friday 28 2023

Girls on period

 💥Being a boy I don't feel ashamed of talking about periods because I know this is something very important for women. I know how much it pain in those days girls and I also understand the mood swings you girls go through but I also know it's all natural.                       💥why do some girls complaint when there periods start ? On one hand,you are being very strong and talking about women empowerment and on another hand, you are crying in front of a man just because you are bleeding.                          💥 I still admit that the pain is like hell but it's natural and you have to bear it if you are a girl .                   💥 No man can take that pain away from you. No kisses, no hugs from a man work.                                   💥Why do you want a day off, when it's your first day?                                   💥 There are women who work day and night and they don't give a damn about their periods because hey it's again a very natural thing .                     💥 Stop making excuses for not working. This is also one of the biggest reason that a woman gives while working.                💥 I am not against you girls because my friends also also bear that pain but she knows that it's natural and it will be her life for 30-40 years So you can't take so many days off just because of your periods.         💥 The main message that I wanted to give you girls from this way just that don't exaggerate So much about periods. 💥And don't think that I am being so cruel to you, because my frnd also go through the same thing so I know both the things. 💕 💥                         Sunidhi... thank you so much Sharing with me about your periods. And hope you girls like it ND be always happy. 👏👏

No comments:

Post a Comment

tools -->